We Are Hiring Legal Assistant/Receptionist!
We are an entrepreneurial Estates, Probate and Family Law firm on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced receptionist/legal assistant to join our team and be a total superstar. We have a diverse client base and need someone who can treat everyone with dignity and respect regardless of where they are in life.
If these statements appeal to you, you may be our next Superstar:
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies and indices.
- You see an opportunity for organization where other people see am mess.
- You smile when you answer the phone.
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail.
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Clio Manage, Clio Grow and the internet.
- Your middle name is “No Drama.”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly.
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you.”
- You are flexible and eager to learn.
- You enjoy issue-spotting and want to gain hands-on experience while helping clients in sometimes extreme emotional distress.
This is a full-time “in-office” position. You must be able to work for 40 hours a week.
How to Apply:
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain the 3 most important qualities needed for someone who works with Estate, Probate and Family Law clients.
In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this position.
As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send you resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com The subject line of the email should have your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one work that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. (e.g. SMITH receptionist/legal assistant AWESOME).
Kathleen Gomez,Attorney at Law
Call Now To Speak Directly With Kathleen